Liquidity Reward Portal (LRP)
Anyone who provides liquidity in Liquidity Reward Portal for CHECKR-EGLD of Maiar pool will qualify for LP rewards. A total of 175,000,000 CHECKR tokens are allocated in this LR Portal for 8 years reward period as defined in tokenomics.

Benefits

  • Earn $CHECKR rewards Earn more $CHECKR with your $CHECKR. 31,500,000 $CHECKR is distributed evenly to all LP providers over the first 12 months. Reward claims can be done at any time.
  • Earn even more $CHECKR rewards Whenever a reward from the Vesting pool is claimed early by another Liquidity Provider, 100% of the $CHECKR fee will be distributed evenly to all LRP depositors as additional rewards.
  • Power up your Checker Profile Level By depositing your $CHECKR in the LRP, you will be eligible for future in-platform airdrops that can be used to boost or level up your Checker Profile Rank.
WARNING: Depositing $CHECKR in LRP is for long-term hodlers only! READ ON.
Special Launch LP Reward
For May month of 2022, 5,000,000 CHECKR tokens are allocated to celebrate listing of CHECKR on Maiar. Every week, one random snapshot will be taken.
To qualify for this Special Launch LP Reward, you can provide liquidity in CHECKR-EGLD pool from Maiar DEX and your wallet must be in snapshots.

Depositing $CHECKR

You can use the LR Portal by depositing equal amounts of $CHECKR and $EGLD.

$CHECKR LP Removal Fee

Because $CHECKR is so extremely valuable, there is a withdrawal fee of 1% on all tokens exiting the LRP. This amount remains in the LRP, and is split proportionally among the remaining liquidity providers.

Claiming $CHECKR Rewards

You must deposit $CHECKR via app.checkerchain.com/lrp to be able to receive these rewards. $CHECKR deposited via the Maiar pool interface will not earn rewards.
Whenever you claim CHECKR from the LRP, it only yields you 10% of the accrued CHECKR immediately, and the remaining 90% needs to be sent to the vesting schedule.
This ratio decreases over time (at 1% per week), for as long as no claiming from the LRP is done. Each claim resets this ratio. Below is an illustration of a hodler who deposits 1,000 CHECKR and does not claim until week 90.
Day
CHECKR Deposited
CHECKR Rewards Accumulated
% Received Immediately
% Sent to Vesting
Week 1
1,000
100
10%
90%
Week 2
1,000
200
11%
89%
Week 3
1,000
300
12%
88%
...
...
...
...
...
Week 89
1,000
14,900
99%
1%
Week 90 (Claim Rewards)
1,000
15,000
100%
0%
Week 151
1,000
100
10%
90%
Week 152 (Added LP)
2,000 (+1,000)
200
10%
90%
*Rewards shown above are for illustration purposes only. Please refer to the LRP on app.checkerchain.com/lrp for real-time reward APR.
Deposit CHECKR-EGLD in LRP --> Claim Reward Week 90 --> Get 100% reward Deposit CHECKR-EGLD in LRP --> Claim Reward Week 1 --> Get 10% reward + 90% sent to vesting Deposit CHECKR-EGLD in LRP --> Claim Reward from Vesting Pool --> Get % reward unlocked There are two types of fees: (a) LP Removal fee of 1% - waived on Week 90. (b) Early Claim Penalty from Vesting Pool

🚨 Risks

Beta Warning

CheckerChain LPR is launching soon and is unaudited. Please explore and join the LRP at your own risk.

Impermanent Loss

Depositing into the Liquidity Reward Portal may expose you to impermanent loss. “impermanent loss is the difference between holding tokens in an AMM and holding them in your wallet.” - Nate Hindman​ (as explained in this link).
Copy link
Outline
Benefits
Depositing $CHECKR
$CHECKR LP Removal Fee
Claiming $CHECKR Rewards
🚨 Risks
Beta Warning
Impermanent Loss