Dedicated CheckerChain Ambassador (DCA)
Introduction Dedicated CheckerChain Ambassador (DCA) is a decentralized quality control ecosystem of CheckerChain for Review Portal. Based on location, categories, and milestones, a decentralized network of CheckerChain Ambassador is established which empowers quality control and governance in the ecosystem, and receives benefit as a part of the team.
Max. number of Ambassador = 10 positions per category Current total categories = 5 (Crypto/blockchain, Products/Apps, Movies, Books, Events) Qualification = Ticketing system for opening positions Relegation = Bottom 10% relegated based on DCA scores on 6-month report Benefits = CHECKR per month + Ticket % of Bonus + (1/12) of Ticket Redeem per month + Category Revenue DCA designation performs the assigned task of posting, reviewing, and reporting that earns points. They also have governance power to make "improvement proposals". Once qualified, they are guaranteed the position for a 6-month period. Top ticket holder from the waiting list replaces the relegated DCA at the end of every 6 months. Initial DCA Qualification 2022 Since there are 5 categories of posts to review in CheckerChain, a maximum of 50 DCA positions are open for everyone in the qualification round. Qualification Period = April 22 - 25 Pre-requisite = None (requires 500k CHECKR holdings from next quarter to apply) Max tickets available = 21000 Cost of each ticket = 1000 CHECKR Method of selection = Top ticket holders Benefits for winners = 15k CHECKR per month + Ticket % of Bonus + Ticket redeem + Category Revenue Benefits for losers = Ticket redeemed as CHECKR + Waiting list qualification
Top Ticket Holders
Number of Tickets
Crypto & Blockchain
Products & Apps
Full Benefits for DCA
- Monthly guaranteed pay (15k CHECKR per month in year 1)
- Ticket % of Bonus + Qualification tickets redeemed as CHECKR
- Revenue of assigned "Category" shared
- All passes of events organized by CheckerChain
- CheckerChain merchandise for top performance
- Member-exclusive offers and discounts on fees.
- Funds for local events set up and participation
Roles & Responsibilities of DCA
- All DCAs are responsible to maintain the quality of assigned categories.
- Meeting monthly quotas of posts and reviews
- Build up and grow a local network
- Rights to make "Improvement Proposals"
- Monitor the contents of assigned categories to report the benchmark scores
- 1.What is Dedicated CheckerChain Ambassador (DCA) program? Dedicated CheckerChain Ambassador (DCA) program is a decentralized governance and quality control ecosystem of CheckerChain for Review Portal.
- 2.Who can join DCA program to become Ambassador? Anyone can join DCA program to become ambassador. Everyone must follow the qualification process as there are maximum 10 seats available per category.
- 3.What are the benefits of Dedicated CheckerChain Ambassador? Being a part of the team, there are multiple benefits of DCA: - Monthly guaranteed pay (15k CHECKR per month in year 1) - Qualification tickets redeemed as CHECKR - Revenue of assigned "Category" shared - All passes of events organized by CheckerChain - CheckerChain merchandise for top performance - Member-exclusive offers and discounts on fees - Funds for local events set up and participation
- 4.What are the responsibilities of Dedicated CheckerChain Ambassador? DCAs are a core part of CheckerChain governance. Apart from building up the local community, DCAs have the following responsibilities: - All DCAs are responsible to maintain the quality of assigned categories. - Meeting monthly quotas of posts and reviews - Build up and grow a local network - Rights to make "Improvement Proposals" - Monitor the contents of assigned categories to report the benchmark scores
- 5.How are Dedicated CheckerChain Ambassadors selected? For initial qualification, there is no pre-requisite. Anyone can buy tickets and the top 50 ticket holders are qualified. From round 2 qualification, all applicants are required to have 500k CHECKR tokens in their wallets to access ticket purchases.
- 6.Where can I learn more about DCA program in detail? For more information, check this page.
- 7.How often is this qualification organized? Qualification of DCA happens every 6 months period. Bottom 10% are relegated based on DCA scores and these vacant seats are open for the qualification process.
- 8.How much can I earn if I get qualified - can you provide an example? Let's say you bought 125 tickets and it makes 6% of total tickets out of 50 qualified DCAs. Monthly benefits = 15,000 CHECKR + 6% * 15,000 + (1/12) * 125 * 1000 + Revenue of category = 26,316.67 CHECKR + Revenue of category
- 9.What if I am not top 50 ticket holders? If you are not a top 50 ticket holders, you will be refunded the ticket value back as 100%. There is no penalty at all. Another benefit is that you are qualified to participate in next round without the need of 500k CHECKR balance.
Last modified 1yr ago